here

Monday, May 11, 2020

Mother's Day Weekend

Hi friends!
Finally got my order.
My quilting glove's were getting hole's in  the  fingers so I ordered two pair and a little more fabric for our veterans quilt.
I think this fabric :
Was a scrap from Sister because I don't remember buying it.
Made one more mask the way I though would feel better on my face
I have had them that you could not breathe through! Maybe this one will work better.
My daughter and youngest grand daughter came over yesterday and brought me these.
Just beautiful, then this morning Michael brought me some more from Chris , Amy and all three kids and Ashley.
Both beautiful! It was good to see Tonia and Bobby, Karen , my daughter, and Alisha and Michael this morning.. Even if I couldn't hug any of them.
They are being careful trying to protect us!
I will be so happy when this goes away!
Hope you all had a great Mother's Day
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Look's like you had a great mother's day - with lots of flowers.

Julierose said...

Lovely gifts--happy you got to see them ~ ~ ~ waving Julierose

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Glad you got to see your kids. I've been promised hugs!😁

mamasmercantile said...

So glad you were able to see some of your family. Beautiful blooms.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

How nice to be able to see the kids. Lovely flowers. Your mask fabric looks like giraffe.