here

Saturday, September 8, 2012

fall?


Hi friends!!!
Cloudy and getting chilly today.
I ordered a bag of scraps from a shop , the scraps was 5 dollars but the shipping was $7!!!!
I wont be doing that again........ It came from the uk. But i was glad for one thing.  The strips that was in there went great on my log cabin baby quilt top.
Look who came to see us this morning!!!!!
Our sweet katie jo, of course her parents came to...This is the next new baby's parents, they don't know yet what it's going to be..  She said they would find out in 2 weeks and let me know so that i can do their blanket and quilt.
My log cabin is 26inches by 26 inches so i will need some more strips.  
Hope every one finds some time to sew this week end!!!
Talk to you Monday    Quilt Happy

1 comment:

Kristen King said...

Barbara,

I have been trying to contact you...you won the prize on my blog, but I haven't heard back. Please me me asap. Thanks.