here

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Today


Hi friends!!!
Beautiful  day!
I did a little on my Christmas table runner last night
And i think this is how my pink quilt is going to go....
Below it is the blocks that were to small for my pink quilt and i am going to make a bed runner out of it.   I had to add pink here and there because some of my blocks were real small.
It started out being a lap quilt for me when i was a little chilly but i added on some more and now it's big enough to cover our feet in the bed at night.
I need to quilt that last third of my pink quilt and then the hard part begins  sewing it together.
First i have to sandwich it together and quilt!!  Better get to it!!
Have a good sewing day  Quilt Happy

3 comments:

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

I adore your snowmen! They are so cute!

Lyndsey said...

Wow you are so organised getting on with your Christmas sewing. I love the snowmen.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute snowmen. Like the pink quilt, too.