here

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hi!!!


Hi friends!!
Weepy out side today!!!
I have a hard time buying fabric that i don't think is beautiful!! But then i have no darks or funky, so i ordered this from  jaq out of calif.    I just gave 1.50   each for 12 fat quarters and the small stuff is a scrap bag.
So now i have some browns and dark colors.  The service was great and the fabric is the best.
Can't say enough about this company.    They are good!!! No they don't pay me to say this, i just like them!!!



This is  my progress on my table topper..  I wanted to make her some ear muffs only to find that i don't have any black in my craft supplies.  And i wanted black.    I may change my mind  and do another  color.  I had a lot of green, red, yellow and white.  Bought it last year for crafts for the grands to do when we had Christmas.
Well i must get busy , have a great weekend.   Good sewing
Quilt Happy




4 comments:

Miss Holly said...

Wow!!!! What a wonderful win you had in your last post!!! Those are the best rulers!!! And fabric!!
I love your christmas scene!!!! Great job!!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Great fabrics! Did you order them from an Etsy shop? Nice that you can order fat quarters. Lots of online places don't do that. Nice work on your Christmas table topper. :) Have a great weekend!
xo

Quilter Kathy said...

Very cute snowpeople!
Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

Swedish Scrapper said...

Aw... you got a great mix from Jaqs! I orderd too, but I got a lot of apples and only one that was dark and one halloweeny! I may have to spin te wheel again, especially if they have a browns bag, :-)