here

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Log cabin


Hi friends!!!    The sun is shining!!!!!
Hubby is a little better, he has felt awful all week.
But he gave it to me.!!!!
I feel like crap!!!
I usually get better faster then he does so here's hoping.   I was up at 4.30 this morning taking aleve and a hot shower trying to get rid of the pain!!  You hurt in every joint!
Now to sewing..... none..... I am thinking about running that log cabin on out till it's big enough for a baby quilt top. has anyone every done that?
Maybe i will feel better soon.    Love you all and want to say hi to all my new follower. make yourselves at home.Ii wont to have a follower's giveaway soon stay tuned.
Good sewing
Quilt Happy

1 comment:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Hope you're feeling well soon Barbara.
Laura xx