here

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Baby quilt

Hi friends!!!
Cloudy right now but their is no rain in the forecast...
I have been a busy bee, finished my flimsy for my baby quilt, and working on my step-daughter's pink quilt.
Her birthday is the same day as mine in nov. so i want to give it to her then.  Plus i have to make something for her sis because her birthday is in nov. too.
I need to make some pillows for 3 of my grandsons out of some football fabric that jan-marre sent me.  Thanks jan-marre.
And you know it wouldn't be fun if you can't make a few thing just to be making.
Got to cut backing in a few so i can try to quilt it in strips, my machine want handle the whole thing.
After quilting my daughter's by hand , i don't wont to do this one that way!!!!
Well got to get busy.
Have a great sewing day.  Quilt Happy

4 comments:

Snoodles said...

That is a bright and beautiful baby quilt!

Miss Holly said...

I cannot believe how much you get done!!! These two quilts are just beautiful!!!

sewyouquilt2 said...

wish we lived closer so you could show me how you get to be so productive. you must always be running my friend! great job

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Gorgeous quilts,I just love that pink.I agree,you must always
be on the run.If you're not sewing ,you're canning.WishI had your energy lol.
Love Laura xx