here

Friday, September 28, 2012

WOW


Hi friends!!! Great day!!!
Look what the mail man brought me this morning!!!
Is that not the greatest !!  I won this from  kristian king  who blogs at meadowbrook.
And their is some blue in there for my blue baby quilt that i was going to start for our next great grand.
I just love those rulers  and that fabric is beautiful. That is some great win!! she was ready to draw another name but finally sent me a message Thur google +.  When you go on google+ that's all you go to when you are looking for a way to get in contact with someone who wins a giveaway. I have had people tell me i am a no reply blogger now and it's because of that, but a comment on there comes as a e-mail.




We went to grandsons ball game last night so this is all i got done on my Christmas table runner.  I wont to get me some solid red fabric to go around it. All the Christmas fabric that i have is to busy to go next to a scene.
I wont to put another package on it and maybe earmuffs on the snow woman, and a few more things on the Christmas tree.  Have a great sewing day.....
Quilt Happy




3 comments:

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Parabéns!Você mereceu este lindo prêmio.Não tenho comentado mas tenho lido seus postagens,minha internet anda lenta como uma tartaruga com artrose,demora para entrar.Hoje melhorou um pouquinho.beijos e Bençãos.

Kat McNally said...

Gotta love a good mail day!
Your photos are helping me to feel all Chistmassy (I love that!).
Thrilled that you're joining us for Blogtoberfest 12. xx

Cal said...

That is some serious great bundles you got there!