here

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

wins

sueandsam
Hi friends!!!    Good to 'see' you again, we are having a very nice day because the sun is finally shining.
Did you see that quilt pattern that i won?    It's called sueandsam and i have always wonted one of those.
I won it the blog hop that we just had.  Rochelle  Martin of  cottage quiltdesigns sent me a e-mail saying i had won this and i love it!!!!
The cute pin cushion and key ring with some scraps of fabric i won from 'i begerildine' from England and it just now got to the usa.
The last picture is another row of my pink quilt .
I think i know what i am going to do with it now!!!
I was sitting outside with hubby this morning drinking our daily pot of coffee when i ran inside and grabbed his tape measure and measured our bed to see if it would work.
Now i just have to find the perfect  fabric to complete it.
I am going to look for fabric now. See you soon  Quilt Happy