here

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

THE OTHER SIDE

Hi friends!!!
 I told you yesterday that i would show you the other side of sis's quilts.  She has an amazing quilter that lives in south Carolina.  My sister's retirement home is here but she lives in Athens  GA.   Which is closer to south Carolina.
Uur rain gage is showing 3 2/3 inches  from the last few days.   From Isacc i think, but the cloudy skies are about to drive hubby crazy because he can't get out side and do some thing.     He is an outdoor man.
I love to blog, sew, and read blogs so i am fine, but i remember when i used to get the same way!!
I have got to get back to working on my step-daughter's quilt , so i will 'see'  you tomorrow.
Good sewing   Quilt Happy

1 comment:

Snoodles said...

Love the quilts you showed on this post! Thanks for entering the giveaway over at Lilypadquilting!