here

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday finish

Hi friends!!!  Beautiful day!!!
Hubby had to go the the dr. today, hurt his back last night.
The only finish i have is this pot holder.  
Still adding on to my log cabin block.   I am going to make a baby
 quilt out of it, just to have in case.
In case i don't get that' sueandsam' made in time for the next great grand.   I really wont to make it but it's made with applique and that little snow man is all i have ever done. And it's really not the right way that you are suppose to do it.
I tried something with that pot holder, just going this way and that.  It's made with strips of batting and that stuff you put in them but the batting is just laid in there in strips so it's hard to quilt it on my machine
Well good sewing every one   Talk to you tomorrow   Quilt Happy

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I hope your hubs feel better soon! And your puffy potholder looks great!

sewyouquilt2 said...

I too have been making potholders. it is fun to just sew up some scraps willy nilly and then make the patches into something.
yours looks good as does the log cabin quilt.