here

Monday, June 24, 2019

Jessica and Richards Quilt


Hi friends!
I spent Sat. afternoon working on this!
Adding rows on and extending rows that were to short.
Used up most of that last cutting of pieces.
The fabric bucket that I have them in.
Not much left so I guess I will be cutting some more.
 Sat. I washed the old quilt top that was donated to our group and because it smelled ,with out color catchers.
Bad Idea!
The last red strip she had added to it bleed! None of the rest did but will have to wash it with them today.
It finally came , JulieRose.
I will play with it later today. Thinking if these are half as pretty as the pictures they would make great Christmas presents for my step girls for next year. Just have to wait
see! They are all like me crazy about Christmas!
If it's half this pretty!
Just had to get it when I saw it.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh so glad it came for you--are the drills round or square? Let me know how it goes...anxious to see if you like this craft...
The quilt is really coming on, Barbara...hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Can't wait to see your diamond painting, and your are really moving along with the quilt.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Hi Barb, I really like your Quilt of Valor blocks. And these too. You are keeping busy.

Chatty Crone said...

Man I haven't heard from you in awhile - now I see why - you are so busy quilting - and they are pretty.