here

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Third Wheel Chair Quilt

Hi friends!
I already had this one ready to quilt so I went ahead and did that.
Added binding, some old fashioned fabric that I felt like went with it.
It's on the couch waiting for me to have some sit down time.
Cooks has ripe tomato's, can't wait for that tomato sandwich.
Got some just dug red potatoes , squash and a small head of cabbage.
They plant in cups before Christmas in big flat bed trucks, when it's bad they back them into big buildings so it want frost on them , transplants them long before we plant ours on their river bottom farm.
They taste nearly as good as our own does! But we want have any for at least a month.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Oooh those tomatoes look so good...
Nice Wheel chair quilt finish...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I think those wheelchair quilts are one of the best things ever.
Also those tomatoes look wonderful!

ShirleyC said...

Love the quilt, but I wish I could grab one of those tomatoes! They're starting to ripen around here, and I can't wait!

mamasmercantile said...

Those tomatoes look so good, yum! You are so fast with these quilts, another beautiful make.