here

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Random Things

HI friends!
My diamond painting canvas is under those books!
Got a bunch of the white and gray cut  for Jessica's quilt yesterday. I had some blue left so didn't cut any of that. I will need to after I sew these up.
Cut some tri-angles for my star points.
And I walked , that's about all I did , last night I sat down with a good book and didn't go back to
sewing.
Med's he put me on didn't work, still up hurting all night.
Guess I will just have to live with it . Seems like every woman in my family has problems sleeping at night. I know my daughter does. So does some of my aunts. And my cousins.
I feel fine right now so I must have got enough!
Hope to get some sewing done today and need to miracle-gro my tomato plants and pull some weeds after the garden gets in the shade.
Tommy's Father's Day cake I made him, it's long gone now. It was so moist! Double Chocolate cake mix!
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs..

4 comments:

Julierose said...

I have trouble sleeping, too--was up at 4:30 am today..could not cool down enough to get back to sleep...dozing here on the sofa...
Nice you got triangles all cut for sewing...
I spent the early day un-sewing my curves as they all bowed out the
bigger it got..I may just table this...making me anxious...;0000
hugs, Julierose

Angie said...

That's good you got pieces cut. Walking is great and fun! I like to see and "talk" to the birdies when I'm outside. I even have wild turkeys that come up in the yard and eat! They are amazing and one gets within a few feet from me. I tell her - "it's ok. Jesus loves you Mrs Turkey" and she stays all calm! It's fun. Sorry you don't sleep well. Hopefully you'll rest good tonight! Enjoy your day!! :-) :-) 🐢🌻🌼💮

Chatty Crone said...

A lot of pieces cut there girl - and that cake - yummy.

Hey if you have pain at night - where is it - should you check to see if you need something repaired?

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Sorry you are still having sleep issues and PAIN. The older I get the more I think doctors just blow off older people's health issues. My doc does not do that, but he is my age and I have been seeing him since he graduated med school. He's ready to retire soon then what will I do. My SIL went to her doc and he told her that her aches and pains are weather related. THAT is what he went to med school FOR?!? Ticked me off but I kept my mouth shut.
Hope you get your's figured out.
xx, Carol