here

Monday, June 10, 2019

Third Wheelchair Quilt

Hi friends!
Big good night Irene blocks. Quilted with loops.
Measure's a little bigger than the required measurements but when it has been washed it want.
We had a pretty quit weekend.
Worked on this Friday and finished , this  makes three.
Worked on this some over the weekend to.
Yesterday every time I started cutting something I cut the wrong thing! Finally just gave up!
Not getting enough sleep. Two or three hours every night is not enough so going to Dr to see if he can help. With me five are six is plenty but right now I feel like a zombie.
Bought this yesterday! See when I sew I save money because I don't cruse the Internet. As long as I stay off of fabric stores. Julie Rose   Here  has been doing these and right now they have a big sale so I got this to see if I can spend more than I already do! It's diamond painting.
Though it would make great Christmas gift's for next year.
Have a good day
Hugs
Babs


5 comments:

Julierose said...

Beautiful "Good night Irene" Wheel chair quilt, Barbara--
Your patriotic piece is coming together well too...
hope you enjoy the diamond painting as much as I do...
hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

That Santa is gorgeous - I don't blame you for buying it - but I am a
shop-a-holic on line too. Three lap quilts - i love them. How many more will you make? What did the doctor say about your sleeping - what is going on?

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Awesome goodnight Irene quilt. Julierose is a bad influence. LOL

mamasmercantile said...

Hope the Doctor can help 2/3 hrs sleep each night is not enough. Beautiful work on those quilts.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I hope you figure out that sleep issue. I usually sleep 5 hours a night. If I have sleeping issues, it usually catches up to me and I sneak a nap in the afternoon. I HATE that. I know we NEED sleep, but it is such a waste of time to me if not done properly at the appropriate time!
xxx, Carol