here

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Quilt Of Valor

Hi Friends!
Been working on this!
Got it this far.
Yesterday we went for my mammograms, long trip! I had called Rome three times to have it down there, it's closer. But never could get them to answer. So I called the one in Ft. O and made a apt.
Was wore out by the time we got back. .
The car does that to me, don't know why!
Didn't do any more than I had to when we got home.
Hoping to get started flattening my Diamond canvas this afternoon and play with it some.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Pretty Quilt of Valor...love those stars you've made...
If you lay a lot of heavy books on the canvas for a couple days, it will
help to straighten it out, too...
hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

Your QOV looks so pretty.

Chatty Crone said...

I do so love that quilt - beautiful.
Where is FT. O?

mamasmercantile said...

It looks stunning, a beautiful make. Hope all went well with the mammogram.