here

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Jessica's and Richard's Quilt

Hi friends!
Saturday when I had time to play I worked on Jessica's and Richards Quilt.
Getting some of the strips longer.
Going to work on it today to.
Ran out of time with not even half of the strips sewed. Maybe I can get the rest of the one's I started to the right length today but I am sure I need to make some more. These don't hang down off the sides so this much maybe two more times..
My three Wheelchair quilts. Each one of us were suppose to make three this year. The one on top is cheater cloth, on the right is charms sewed together and the left one is the good night Irene one I just finished.
Need to sandwich the quilt top that was donated to the Q-Bees and get it quilted soon.
This is it! I thought maybe quilt in the ditch but I think I read that you couldn't do that on quilts of valor, I will have to check.
They donated two and I brought one home to finish.
It's in good shape but I will wash it .
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Man Barb you have so very many projects going on - how can you do all that?

Julierose said...

You do have a lot going on--nice works hugs, Julierose

mamasmercantile said...

You never stop, your needles must be on fire...

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I see you are ramping up with lots of projects going.