here

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Jessica's and Richard's Quilt

Hi friends!
Still working on this!
Part of this isn't attached yet! Started working on making all these the same length.
Love all the gray and blues. I sewed together four strips after cutting some more Whites and blues.
When I get these added I will cut some more to make it wider.
Tommy worked on his John Deer yesterday.
He is so sore today, it's been two years since he worked on it last. He got  cushion's to lay on but that didn't help  much. He has had this mower nearly 12 years and keeps replacing the wore out parts.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

ShirleyC said...

Love the colors in the quilt!
I couldn't even think about getting down like that. They'd need a tow truck to get me up. LOL
I've started on the adult bibs. Once I decide on the fabric, they go fast.

Julierose said...

I like all those grays and blues, too. Such a pretty chevron....
it gets harder and harder to keep things up as you get older for sure....
hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I like that quilt myself. And don't you think as we age - it is harder to fix, repair, clean, etc!

mamasmercantile said...

Such a beautiful quilt, love the chevrons and the relaxing colours.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

We have that zero turn John Deere that Terry bought a couple of years ago. We still have the JD he used before we bought it. He had a problem working on it with his RA, so there it is parked in the back garage. I suggested he ask my youngest grandson if he would want it. It has a snow blade attached. i used to want him to REALLY get rid of the stuff he doesn't use anymore. Now I just figure the kids can worry about it all. They always say "I want that, will you keep it for me?" Our place is full of "keeping", lol.
xx, Carol