here

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Blocks

Hi friends!
Making blocks!
I decided to make it a Christmas quilt because of so much reds. I have a few blocks that doesn't have red in them but just a few. I may make some more with red in them.
Made nine then took them down and stopped for supper.
After supper I made one more.
Then I quit for the day!
Put my computer in the shop!
This old lap top just works when it's plugged in !
But it still works.
Told them I would not be in a hurry for it but now I am wanting it back! This thing you charge it and in a few minutes you have to plug it back up.
Hugs
Babs
Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Nice Christmas blocks--hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Christmas in January - I like it.
Oh I would miss my computer so much.
What is wrong with it?

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

The blocks are cute. I would truly miss my computer if it died or went to the shop.

mamasmercantile said...

The blocks are a delight, wonderful fabric. I struggled without my computer.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I hate computer issues. But then I guess EVERYONE does. I rarely use the Laptop we have. I much prefer a desk top. Had no choice but to buy a new one since MS was not supporting my Win 7 system anymore. I don't like Win 10 any better than I did Win 8 but I mostly use Google and Chrome. You have been stitching up a storm. I must get back on track!
xx, Carol