here

Monday, January 6, 2020

Vacation Over!

Hi friends!
I always buy a new ornament every year.
Usually when they are on sale after Christmas. This one was marked 10.99.
That seems a little high to me,like maybe 8 dollar to high.
I usually lose one to. This year one of my Coke Cola ones had broke in half. and I looked and looked and couldn't find the other half.
Got to get started back on this quilt. 
 I had started quilting it so shouldn't take long to finish. 
But first I saw a block that I want to try!
Haven't sewed since Christmas eve so had a nice little vacation from sewing.
Have read quite a few books!
But running out of books so sewing here I come!
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh sorry about your broken ornament;(((
I am back to sewing a bit too...
Cut some 2 1/2" strips with my "Go! Bab" cutter for a new project
this afternoon...

Chatty Crone said...

Back to quilting.
So did you get that ornament or not? That was expensive.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh sorry about your broken ornament. I need to put my Christmas decorations away. I read somewhere that you shouldn't take your decorations down until after the 6th of January which is the Feast of the Kings day. Tomorrow I have a day off.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Sorry about your ornament. I hate when that happens. Quilting is fun....cant wait to see what you will make next

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I just could not bare the thought of going into the attic and dragging down Christmas stuff. I got a lovely 4' tree and bought some cheap red bulbs for it. My red birds are never put into the attic so my tree looked great when I added them. I'll be back to sewing soon.
xx, Carol

mamasmercantile said...

So sorry to read about the broken ornament.