here

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Still Cutting

Hi friends!
Slowly but surely I am cutting up scraps and cleaning up my sewing room.
My daughter wants me to make her a quilt but she hasn't picked her colors yet. So when she does I will be back to sewing.
Of course If I run into something in blogland that strikes my interest I may sew that.  You know how that goes.
Doing a little house work and cutting a little every day!
You can just barely see the white through the trees, that house used to be rented but the last renters were saleing drugs and cars went in and out 24/7 so when the last ones moved , our neighbors bought it to keep it from happening again.
They live on the other side of the barn.
You can see part of their house  behind the barn on this side.
Cars went going past their bedroom windows all night long.
He put up a trail cam but the law couldn't do anything unless they caught them and being behind their house no body could see them doing it.  The law would park on our driveway but still couldn't see!
So they were really tickled when they moved and bought it up so no more drugs could be sold from there.
They have had it for a year or two and it's been so much quitter.
Bad when they had to go in debt just to keep crooks away.
Dreary wet day here today.
suppose to get a couple of inch's.
Maybe I will get some more done
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Glad they could keep the losers away. With drugs come problems big time. Is that your barn or does it belong to another house?

Julierose said...

Glad they got them away from near you!! Scarey people...
Hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Dreary day here too.
Man that is interesting about your neighbors - I hate they had to spend extra money but I am sure it was worth it in the end.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Glad you and your neighbors have peace now. Most of the problems in our neighborhood come from the rental properties. Perhaps your neighbor will find reputable tenants...or not. Vacant houses can be a source of problems too.
xx, Carol