here

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Plans

Hi friends!
Think this is just a head cold! I do run a little fever late in the day but don't think it's the flu. 
So many around here with the flu right now. 15 died in Ga. last week with it.
Finished this book! David Baldacci's "The Sixth Man" written and published in 2011.
Seems about right for our government right now!
Seems like their are so many that think they are running our country .
My two cents !
I really enjoyed this book, most like this start out slow but gain speed as you read and this one was good.
I intend to spend a few weeks trying to get my scraps and my fabric in some kind of order.
After making all those quilts for Christmas presents it's a mess!
Wish me luck
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh goodluck with the scrap/stash pick up...Hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I have been doing scrap taming too. I did pretty good the past couple of days off. No sewing, but I figure I did get quite the pile taken care of and another ready to tame in the next few days.

Chatty Crone said...

I do wish for peace on earth!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

My room is a mess. Sorting, condensing and removing things I no longer want. Isn't that what you are supposed to do in January, lol.
xx, Carol