here

Friday, January 31, 2020

Walking!

Hi friends!
The sun shined two whole days this week!
So I walked outside instead of the treadmill.These are at least one month early!

Love walking outside in the sun shine.  The temps have been in the high 50's.
Every thing is up hill here because we are on the side of the hill.
I can tell it's been months since I walked outside, my body complains!
Yesterday I waited to walk and the temps went to 60 but then started going back down.
I cut some more and found a bunch more of the boy scraps so I will spend my weekend cutting scraps.
Plus trying to figure out a pattern for each quilt.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs

7 comments:

Julierose said...

We started out sunny but by the time we go to walk it was all cloudy again..I cut some 1 1/2 " squares from orange fabrics;
Soup for supper with salad...hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Funny i told my boss i wanted to go for a walk today too. Must be something in the air.
Cant wait to see your boy quilts

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

The temperature seems okay to go out here, but there is still a icy chill in the air. Maybe just my old bones. Hopefully soon, I'll be out walking as well.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I am waiting until we have a few days above freezing before considering it.

mamasmercantile said...

A joy to see the daffodils poking through the soil.

Chatty Crone said...

Those walks are so good for you and looks so nice out there.
We went out to eat last night - remember the bracelets that said WWJD? Hers said HWL - He Would Love. Loved that.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I'm so glad you got to walk outside in the fresh air. Northern Indiana temps have been a roller coaster. Today is supposed to be 50+ degrees, but plunging to the 30s the rest of the week with snow. Stitching weather.
xx, Carol