here

Monday, January 13, 2020

Randon Thoughts

Hi friends!
Got a little clean-up going in the sewing room.
Filling a tub with pieces not to small for later cutting.
Right now I am just doing three inch strips.
My sewing room is still a mess!
But I am working in my moments that I feel better..
Tommy has been on the roof three times in the last two weeks and may have found the leak, at least it didn't leak on the porch on Sat.
Now we are suppose to get showers for the next three days!
All I do is read and pittle waiting for the antibiotics to run out, hoping I get some energy.
We watch the robot vacuum work ! Doesn't take much to entertain us does it.
He does a good job just takes him a while.
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Julierose said...

Hah, we say the same thing--doesn't take a whole lot for us either...
oooh be careful on that roof...
Glad you are starting to feel better...hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Glad you are feeling better and gosh yes be careful on that roof. Our cat is our entertainment lol

Chatty Crone said...

You still under the weather? I am sorry - hope you feel better soon.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

LOL watching the robot vac. My dog and the cat are known for washing the washing machine. Hope you start to get your energy back.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

We have a leak too. Only leaks when it rains hard and is windy. Terry suspected where it came from. He went up there to look and OMG, fell on the roof. Luckily he didn't fall off but at least it showed him he can't do that stuff anymore. Glad Tommy has better balance than Terry!!
xx, Carol

mamasmercantile said...

Sorry to read about the leak, stay safe.