here

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Christmas Morning Early

Hi friends!
Is not this beautiful? Going to hang it up to look at and keep dirty hands off of it.
Thank you Colette! It's beautiful! I have made 5 lap quilts for the ones I love but didn't have that truck and tree for me.
And this from my good friend Dawn.
My kindle reader that I carry every where is in it in my pocketbook. Perfect size!!
And my dear friend Julie Rose.
These are the only Santa gifts I don't pick out myself. My Santa gifts. Makes getting up Christmas morning a "Treat"
Thank the good Lord for letting some one invent the internet so I "Meet" these amazing women and learn from them.
Hugs
Babs



8 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

You were blessed with beautiful gifts.

Ioleen said...

Very nice gifts you received.

Chatty Crone said...

You must of been a very good girl! lol

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Nice gifts from Julierose and Dawn.

Julierose said...

I love that towel mine came today with a beautiful tree on it...
we are so lucky to have all found each other...hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love you girl and you WERE good as Santa brought you many fun things.love our little circle of friends

sewyouquilt2 said...

https://relaxingrobin.blogspot.com/?m=1

My new blog is here. Replaces sewyouquilt2. Dawn

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Wonderful gifts that attest to how special you are.
Happy New Year.
Xx, Carol

BTW...I agree the internet is great.