here

Friday, January 3, 2020

Christmas With the Woods

 Hi friends!
Look what Sis got me! Got it charging!
I stuck it in to charge five minutes later walked back in there and the cord had come out!
We had our last Christmas on Sunday, all our grands love to play this!  We won this playing dirty Santa last year. Year before last now! The way my hands shake they would all tumble down.
Every one but Missy got here then! 
That flu that is going around is awful. So many who took their flu shot is getting it! They say not as bad but who knows.
Tommy and I both had it back in the 60th's so maybe we want ever have it again.
We all had a good Christmas
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Was that a vacuum cleaner - did it work?
I think you can get the flu every year.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

A vacuum cleaner, my dog chases mine when I vacuum, I can imagine one like that. LOL I love Jenga. When I was in the hospital in 2017 with pneumonia there were a bunch of people there with the flu. It made me laugh, but there were a couple of young people (20's) that had it. They both told the doctor, but I had the flu shot. Any year's flu vaccine only prevents about 20% of the types of influenza that are out there according to the physicians at the ER.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Don't feel bad, I couldn't play that one either. We usually play the UNO that shuts the cards out of a machine. I can do that one.

I have one of those rumbas and love it. We named ours Robbie. If your old, you can talk to anything you want to even the vacuum.

Julierose said...

Oh how neat you got a Rhumba...we used to play Jenga too...hugs, Julierose

Gill - That British Woman said...

our son has two of those, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. Funny thing is Liam our 19th month grandson is terrified of it....LOL

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

One of my friend's daughter has the flu now and is really sick. Hope it stays away from you!!
xx, Carol