here

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Nearly A Top

Hi friends!
What do you think?
Not the Christmas red I was thinking about but trying to use up a lot of yardage that I have. Plus it does have Santa on it!
Got all my blocks done!
 I may find something else I love better so I will look before I go any further.
I have lots of Christmas fabric!
Because I love it! My favorite holiday because I get to make things for people I love. But boy is it hard to find things to make for men.
My son last year told me he needed another apron with longer ties. He use their grill a lot.
And I made my brother one because he cooks on the grill a lot to. Tommy just helps me cook in our kitchen and I made him a john deer one a few years ago.
Have a good one.
Cloudy here today
Hugs
Babs


4 comments:

Julierose said...

I like it a lot--really cute Christmas blocks and Santa is on it, too;))) hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I do like that - and boy you got a lot of requests for more!
Kind of a dreary day here too.

mamasmercantile said...

It is a beautiful make I love the green.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I have never understood why people hardly wear aprons anymore when they cook. I love them...not frau frau ones too much though. I plan to make a few this year.
xx, Carol