here

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Cold weather.

Hi friends!
Sis came over and brought me over some books and scraps.  More scraps for my 16 patch blocks. While she was here we watched the temp. dropping fast. Went from 38 down to 29 in just a little while.
After she left Tommy decided to clean the heater, today he is cleaning the living room ones. He says it puts out more heat now?
I still have some scraps to!
My pile is still growing!
Going to cut up some more today.
Tommy went to get the mail , said it was cold and the wind is blowing making it extra cold.
Not like up North but cold for us.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Good thing you're a quilter...plenty of quilts to keep you warm. It's cold here also. My studio is 62 today. Cuddle up!

Chatty Crone said...

It is cold - but it will kill the bugs! Right? Gosh my hands are so bad I could NEVER cut all that material.

Julierose said...

I am on a little respite as my arm/shoulder has complained about all my cutting...hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I have a heater like that on my sun room/mud room. I love to sit in front of it and toast when I get really cold.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

It's cool here 55 and in the forties tonight. We are getting colder as we get older.....hmmmm. We use little heaters as well even though we have propane heating. Enjoy your scraps.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Its 15 going up to 30 today. Brrrrrr
You are really cutting up those scraps